Thursday, January 13, 2022

Smile It's Thursday 1/13/2022

 Good Morning. 

A Hot cup of Door County Jingle Bell Java awaits me when I am done writing and then a few hours of work. 



I am smiling today, not because it is Friday, or Saturday, or my birthday or anything else I can think of. I am smiling because it is another day where I woke up. I am in one piece. I am headed to work. So I will smile because I can think of the alternatives and this day doesn't sound all that bad. 

In my previous statement I rattled off three blessings without even working at it. So I will smile and be thankful. How about you today? Can you work up a smile just because??? 

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. 

Have a great day!!!! 

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment