Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Shout It Out 3/31/2021

 Good Morning,

Door County Cherry Creme Coffee filled my mug with some heat and great taste this morning. 

As we approach Easter I thought I would share a thought from Psalm 100 as we ponder the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. These next few days I am going to prepare my own heart and mind to serve and worship this weekend. 

Psalm 100.

1. Shout to the Lord, all the earth.

2. Worship the Lord with gladness. Come into His presence with singing. 

3. Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; the sheep of His pasture.

4. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name.

5. For the Lord is good, and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

Psalm 100 tells us how to worship and experience Easter. It reminds us that we are secure as God's children. If we have Jesus we are watched over and protected. As we enter His court with joy we can rejoice that we know He will always love us and our descendants.

When I think of the cross, I am humbled, yet I rejoice that because of the price paid I can worship and be glad.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment