Monday, March 8, 2021

Even The Sun Has A Home 3/8/2021

 Good Morning,

I just sat down to write and I want to embrace another Monday with a hot cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee.

God has made a home in the heavens for the sun. It bursts forth like radiant bridegroom after his wedding. It rejoices like a great athlete eager to run the race. Psalm 19:4-5


If you have followed any of my writings you probably know that I like to see the sun come up in the morning. I also like to see beautiful sunsets, but I lean toward the morning much more. It is the sunrise that greets my day and reminds me that another day of life has been gifted to me. I am in awe of the energy, warmth , light and the speed of the sunrays. But as I see the different colors in a sunrise I am reminded of Who put the sun in it's place. I am reminded that the sun functions at the command of God and in accordance with His wisdom and His beautiful plan. I am reminded that the scenes that decorate the sky are painted by God. David's statement  "God has made a home in the heavens for the sun" is his way of saying that even this great thing called the sun is dependent on God. Enjoy God's creation, the sun, the moon, and the stars. Listen to a waterfall. Watch the flowers open in the morning. Taste the sweetness of an apple. But place all honor and love on God the Creator.

Have a great day. Love you all. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment