Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Here Goes Number 3000 3/24/2021

 Good Morning,

It is still dark outside as I write. I am enjoying a hot cup of Door County Country Morning Blend Coffee and some orange slices as I write today. 

Luke 9:62 But Jesus told him, "Anyone who puts a hand to the plow, and then looks back, is not fit for the Kingdom of God. 

Today I celebrate this post because it is number 3000 in an adventure of love that started back in 2012. I never really set a goal as to how long I write or how often. The blog averages 333.33 posts per year. I never set a goal of how many times per week or month I would write.

To think that some of the  readers have endured most of the 3000 is unbelievable. 

So here is the point for today. I haven't chosen a time to quit writing either. God hasn't spoken on that. So my attempt to provide something daily (or pretty close to daily) will go on until God puts a stop to it. I am accountable to Him for this small part of ministry that He gave me. I originally balked at doing this. It was an idea that came about from our church secretary. I was supposed to do this for a week and see what happens. Before I knew it we were a seven day a week operation. I am grateful for every reader who has taken the time to read my daily dose of hope, love, advice, or scolding. Many countries have been represented as readers. 

Friends, what has God asked you to do? Is it a one and done thing or is it something that He just asked you to do and hasn't told you when to quit? I have enjoyed writing to all of you, even on the days when the comments were harsh or controversial. This labor of love looks forward each day to meeting with you.  

So if God has called you to it. He will carry you through it. Jump in and enjoy the ride. You never know when it will come to and end. Say yes to whatever it is He asked you to do,

God bless,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment