Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Tired Of Being Tired 12/22/2021

 Good Morning,

The morning came and I was ready for this one. My mug was just filled with Door County Candy Cane Coffee and it is time to write.

Well, I will be the first one to admit that this new variant of covid "omicron" and it's crazy potential hit me emotionally like a ton of bricks. Just as things were getting back to some type of normal, this one comes out of the blue and has found a new way to infect people with illness that at times leads to death. Things were looking pretty good around the world for awhile. 

Last night I prayed for several people battling this latest crud and to be honest I am worn out and tired of being uneasy. 

So when I get like this, I search God's Word for inspiration and comfort. These two stuck with me. 

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord. 

I don't know where this latest variant is headed but I know this. I will not travel this road alone. God is with me and you. 

I did promise to post a daily photo of the different decorations my wife Rene displays for Christmas. Last night she was trying to make the tree look better with some wrapped presents. Rene likes wrapping presents and she works hard at it. Last night she had some help.

Love to all.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment