Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Enjoying December. 12/7/2021

 Good Morning,

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in this house. The aroma of the Door County Cady Cane Coffee is calling me to another cup for the road.

This morning I would like to remember December 7th 1941. The attack on Pearl Harbor happened 80 years ago. Those who survived the attack are less and less every year. My prayers are with them.

As I prepare my heart to celebrate Christmas I have committed to enjoying the whole month of December. I knew the minute I said those words. I might have opened myself to an attack from the devil, who would want to send some mayhem my way. I am praying for a wonderful month and happy days. 

7. Enjoy. Christmas is a beautiful season- sparkling Christmas lights, Decorations hung with care memorable moments with family. Appreciate the little things and moments with family. Slow down and enjoy all the month has to offer.  Enjoy the beauty all around. 

I for one am enjoying all the work my wife is putting into this house. Even the creepy snow men peering at me in the dark. 

Have a great day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment