Thursday, December 9, 2021

Specific Prayer In December 12/9/2021

 Good Morning,

Thursday it is, and today's mug was filled with Door County White Christmas Coffee and  hope for tomorrow. 

 9.Prayer.  The 9th. way that I am preparing my heart for Christmas is to specifically pray for the month of December and to concentrate my prayer on these few items. I will be praying for the lost and the hurting. I will lift up in prayer those who have walked away from God or never really knew Him. I am going to ask God to show me those who need some extra love at Christmas, or are in need of things that we can supply. I will pray for those who are alone and need a friend. I will ask God to show us how to help and reach out to them. 

1 Timothy 2:1 First of all, then, I urge prayer, supplications, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people.


In keeping with my promise to add a photo every day of one of the Christmas decorations my wife has placed within the Christmas House, here is another one.  We have an antique rocking chair that is usually empty. But not at Christmas, It becomes a seat for a lost snowman,

I love my life.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment