Wednesday, December 1, 2021

First Day Of December 12/1/2021

 Good Morning,

My day began with a very hot cup of Door County Jingle Bell Java and some Cheerios for Breakfast. 

Our house is being transformed into a Christmas wonderland. I can't take any credit for the transformation. My wife has been busy working on this project for several days now. Piece by piece, room by room she has been decorating like an elf on steroids. She has even gotten so bold as to add a Christmas flare to my turf.  My desk now has Christmas nick nacks!!!!

I will take a picture each day of something added to our home just so you get the idea. This first few days of December I want to take time to reflect and set my heart straight for Christmas. 

Reflect. Take note of the many reasons you have to be thankful this Christmas. Spend time thanking God specifically for ways He has provided for you—spiritually, relationally, financially, etc. Praise Him for His goodness, grace, and faithfulness in all seasons of life.

Romans12:1-2 I appeal to you therefore, brothers,[a] by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.[b] Do not be conformed to this world,[c] but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Reflecting will be my first step in securing the right heart for Christmas.

Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment