Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Read 12/8/2021

 Good Morning,

There are two days packed into one on this Wednesday. I grab my Door County Candy Cane Coffee to go and get this day in the books with some gusto.

In preparing my heart for Christmas I choose to read a little more this month. This is the 8th step with two more to go. 

8. Read. Study the story of Christ's birth. Instead of rushing through the reading of Matthew 1 or Luke 2, take time to meditate on the words. Read the passages slowly, taking note of the details you might have missed before. Ask the Lord to help you notice new things as you read the story with fresh eyes. 

I just finished a study where I looked up all of the Old testament Prophecies regarding the birth of Jesus. I was able to match the prophesy with the New Testament fulfillment of the prophesy. That was an amazing study. I am always happy to read the "Christmas Story". 


As promised I have another photo of the Christmas House we call home. This is one section of our kitchen cabinets. The two other sections are decorated the same way. 

 

Have a blessed day. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment