Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thoughts For Thursday 5/27/2021

 Good Morning,

My cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee is steaming next to me and now it is time to write.


As I pondered and prayed about what to write today my thoughts took me to safety and what God has to say about being safe. There are several, actually many Bible verses that speak to safety and God.

In every verse that I browsed through it specifically tells us that our safety and refuge is found in God and God alone.

Psalm 4:8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O  Lord , make me dwell in safety. 

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.

Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe.

Friends, I have no idea what you might have to do today, or travel to, but please ask the Lord to direct your paths. Pray for your safety, pray for safe travels. Let God make your choices today. If need be, slow down and take time to listen. 

Be safe out there. Call upon God in all things.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment