Sunday, May 9, 2021

Thank You Ladies 5/9/2021

 Good Morning,

It's a little cold outside again today. Cold enough for the fireplace to be fired up with some dry wood that is warming up the house. My usual Sunday ritual of drinking a cup of Hot Door County Country Morning Blend Coffee and listening to the radio as I write, has me feeling content. 

Today in America we celebrate Mothers Day and a few billion flowers have been purchased for this day. Today I want to say thank you to all women. For most of my work career I have been the minority at work. The majority of the workers in a hospital are women so at times you could say I was surrounded by "God's Finest Flowers."

Proverbs 11:16 A Kind hearted woman gains respect. 

If my mother were still alive I would be visiting or at a minimum I would be sending flowers. Mom lived quite a distance away from us. 

So today I want to send out a bouquet of flowers via words to all the women who have touched my life. Maybe you worked with me for an hour or two, married me for a thousand years, graced my life as my child, nursed me back to health, you were an aunt, cousin, niece, neighbor, friend, teacher, physician missionary team member, grandmother, or mother in law.  I want to say thank you for sharing your life with me even if it were just for an hour.

You touched my life and that makes you important to me. I thank God for giving me that experience. You were all prayed for today. 

Have a great day. For those of my closest relatives and friends who have gone on in death. I miss you and wish I could tell how I feel.

Love to all,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment