Saturday, May 15, 2021

Live Like You Mean It 5/15/2021

 Good Morning,

I am out in the turkey blind for one more day and then it is time to prepare for some fishing this summer. I have a Thermos bottle with me filled with Door County Black and Tan Coffee with me and a couple of biscuits to keep me going. 

I am on the downslide in years left on this planet and I am convinced I have found the secret to living life like you mean it.

There are the typical answers to this list of thoughts.

1. Work hard and earn your own way.

2. Honesty is a virtue. Along with honesty goes morality. Keep a good moral compass.

But the most important of all is to love God with all your heart and soul. This in turn teaches you to love and appreciate others. It teaches you to be loved. This little lesson will be short today. But the message speaks volumes . In a nutshell. Live to love and you will love to live. 

1 Corinthians 13;13 And now these three remain; Faith Hope and Love. The greatest of these is love.

Have a great day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment