Friday, July 31, 2020

School Or No School 7/31/2020

Good Morning,

I am saying goodbye to July today with a big cup of Door County Mistletoe Mocha. Friday came and it was right on time.

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. I will counsel you with my eye upon you.



The last day of July will be in my rear view mirror today. 31 days have gone by and now August is staring us in the face. It will be an August like never before. Covid 19 will be forcing parents to choose to either send their children to school, home school them or find some other alternative for the children to learn. This has many people in a quandary as to what they should do. I don't envy their job to make the best decision for their own situation. In some instances they will not have a choice as some schools are just plain closed for now. What a choice to have to make.

I am glad that choice isn't staring me in the face. I won't even tell people what I think they should do or not do. I will say this though. When I am faced with serious situations like these I go back to what has worked for me the best. I know God loves me and He is the Alpha and Omega. So I stop, pray and listen. I stay solid in my Bible reading and trust in God to tell me what to do.

Friends, there are many tough situations around the world. Before you go down a path of not knowing what to do. Take some time to ask God in prayer and see what is best for you and your family.

I am praying for all of you. Love you much.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment