Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Working Hard 7/1/2014

Good Morning,

My eyes are a little heavy this morning. The coffee is just finishing. The flavor of the day is Door County German Chocolate Cake. Normally I have the coffee pot set and it automatically brews at 4:00 AM. But last night I worked into the night and returned home in a storm. To say the least I am a little tired this morning.

Friends I am not complaining about work. I am blessed to have a very good job. From time to time though a long day will need to be done. I am sure you all have those days also. It is during those times and through just normal days that we need to remember who we represent while at work.

Colossians 3:23New International Version (NIV)
23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,

We are God's representatives where we work or play. You might be the only example of Jesus anyone sees. So when you are about to slack off like everyone else. Remember the verse above.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment