Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Getting In The Last Word 7/8/2014

Good Morning,

My coffee cup is filled with Door County Hazelnut Crème today. I am a little sore from shoveling piles of dirt last night. But by the grace of God my sleep was very peaceful. The labor felt good and the yard is coming along slow but sure.

Proverbs 6:2-3New King James Version (NKJV)
You are snared by the words of your mouth;
You are taken by the words of your mouth.
So do this, my son, and deliver yourself;
For you have come into the hand of your friend:
Go and humble yourself;
Plead with your friend.
 
Often when two people argue, neither is satisfied until they can have the last word in the dispute. I know a sure fire way to get in the last word. Apologize!!!!!!!  Most of the world's problems and conflicts could probably be resolved if, instead of revenge or retaliation apologies were made all around.
 
I say amen to that!
 
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment