Monday, July 28, 2014

Making it Short. 7/28/2014

Good Morning.

My coffee today is Door County Cherry Crème. This was a full weekend. We both were headed in multiple directions with some fun and some duties.

Today's blog will be short. Sometimes less is best. Today I think it is best to let God's Word do all the speaking. I spent some time out in nature yesterday. It made me think. I hope this does the same for you as it did for me.

Genesis 1 New Living Translation (NLT)

The Account of Creation

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.[a] The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.
 
Those first 6 days sure had to be something to see!
 
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment