Monday, June 30, 2014

Ending June 6/30/14

Good Morning,

My coffee this Monday is Door County Cherry Crème. This will be a short week. In the United States we will be celebrating our Independence Day on Friday July Fourth. It will be a nice three day weekend.

Can you believe June is over after today is finished? Where did the time go? I was recapping the last six months in my mind as to all that has happened and what I have been through. It has been a busy six months. There are a lot of things that I set as goals for 2014 and even with 6 months left to the year I don't see me finishing a few of them.

But today is the last day of June. I want to finish today strong. I have some work that has to be finished. I also want to make sure that those around me are told that they are appreciated and loved.

I think that this is a good goal and can be accomplished. So to start the day off, if you are reading this, please know that you are loved.

Philippians 3:13-14        
Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Have a great day. Pass it on.
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment