Thursday, July 17, 2014

Inside Out. 7/17/2014

Good Morning.

Thursday morning! Can you see Friday through the tops of your eyes? My coffee this morning is Door County Cherry Crème. I am looking forward to work today. I can honestly say that I am never bored. Each day brings a new challenge and at the end of the week a pay check. I do use the pay checks but sometimes it's the challenges that I enjoy most.

Psalm 41:11-12New Living Translation (NLT)
11 I know you are pleased with me,
    for you have not let my enemies triumph over me.
12 You have preserved my life because I am innocent;
    you have brought me into your presence forever.


Our text for today is like a breath of fresh air that fills your lungs and renews your strength, from the beginning of our verse in Psalm 41:11-12 which leads the reader by the hand to a safe haven where the Lord lifts you up with His reassuring, healing, restoring love to a place of great victory over any fearful inferiority complexes, into His Presence where there is peace, acceptance, joy, hope and victory. Even though God knows everything about us, all our failures and secret sins, nothing is hidden from Him, yet He still loves us. Oh, what peace and comfort does our text for today bring to our soul from Psalm 41:11 He knows us inside and out, and He holds us together, He never fails to stand us tall in His presence so we can look Him in the eye. My friends, if God be for us then who can stand against us?

Face today's challenge knowing God is there.

Love you all,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment