Sunday, July 28, 2024

The Peace Of Quiet 7/28/2024

 Good Morning,

The mug next to me is filled with Door County Dark Voyage Coffee and it is very strong to say the least.


As I look out of the window of our second story den I see a cloudy morning and the air is heavy. I have a window open and even the birds who are normally singing or squawking are silent. Traffic on the road is non existent at this time. There is a silence this morning that if it were any quieter I believe I could hear my heart beat.

Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV "The Lord bless you and keep you; 25. The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; 26. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,  And give you peace. "

So for this short time I will enjoy the silence and write without the interference of noise. It is a blessing to be able to gather my thoughts and pray without any noise at all. 

My prayer for this morning is that all who read this will find peace and quiet in their hearts today. I will keep this short and to the point. It is not very often that this total silence overtakes my part of the world. So I will make the most of it and pray that you all can do the same. Have a wonderful day and may God bless you. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment