Thursday, July 4, 2024

Freedom Should Be Cherished 7/4/2024

 Good Morning,

My coffee this morning is Door County Jingle Bell Java. It is good and hot, just the way I like it.  It is time to write. 

In the United States we are observing our Independence Day . There will be parades in many cities and towns to celebrate July 4th 1776. Some folks might have a picnic meal with others and then wait for the fireworks displays later tonight. So as we celebrate freedom let us take time away from the holiday to remember those who are still engulfed in wars today. There are two major wars going on right now as I write. There is more than civil unrest taking place as evil now controls the country of Haiti. 

Take time to remember those who are on your list of prayers who are not free from cancer. Their battle rages on. Take time to remember those who are in family distress. They are not free from their woes as they watch their family being torn up by a divorce. 

Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 

I enjoy the freedom of speech as I write today, some others are not that blessed to do so. Their thoughts are censored and not easily shared without repercussion. I am allowed to worship my God freely in the church of my choice. 

Don't take freedom for granted my friends. Cherish it if you have it to enjoy. Pray for those who don't. 

God bless all who read this today. May your day be free!

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment