Saturday, July 27, 2024

Remembering My Sister And Cancer 7/27/2024

 Good Morning,

I am ready to drink a hot cup of Door County Dark Voyage Coffee and then to the truck I will go,

I will be joining a few hundred others today raising money for the battle with Cancer. It is called Great Cancer Shoot Out. All the money raised from raffle tickets, sporting clays, and some side bets goes toward the cancer battle. 

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 


Today as I shoot and purchase some raffle tickets, I will have my sister on my mind. I have lost a few relatives and friends to the disease Cancer. No one ever wants to hear that word and I never thought I would be burying my sister before I would pass on from this world. 

 If you know someone fighting the cancer battle, not only are they fighting the sickness, but they also are fighting the word "Cancer". That word in a persons diagnosis is cold, scary, and paralyzing all in one. 

So as you think of those you know who are in the fight of their life, pray for them. Pray for them to be cured and that the treatments aren't too awful. Pray that some day, a cure will be found for the "Word".

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment