Friday, May 31, 2024

I Woke Up And Am Ready To See God's Creations 6-1-2024

 Good Morning, 

This morning I awoke and like a little kid waiting to open presents on Christmas day, I am excited to get this day going. 

My wife Rene and I are visiting two dear friends in Colorado and we will be going out to see some of the sites with them. From what I saw yesterday when God created the world, He stayed in the Western parts of the United States  a moment or two longer. I must look like an idiot with my mouth hanging open in awe at the splendor of the mountains. Then to think about it, I probably look like an idiot wherever I go.

The scenery reminds me of a Bible verse that has comforted me many times in life, especially while away on short term mission trips. Somehow this morning at the higher altitude it made me feel like I was closer to heaven. 

Psalm 121:1-2 NKJV I will lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth..

Many times while on a mission trip I would look up to large hills or mountains and just knew that I was in the right place at the right time and that God was always watching over me. Today I have that same feeling and I have to tell you for sure that it feels good. 

Have a great day. Where is your mountain?

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment