Thursday, May 2, 2024

Guilty As Charged 5/2/2024

Good Morning,

As I drink from my cup filled with Door County Highlander Grog Coffee I can clearly hear the sound of the singing birds outside my window. It is time to write. 

Lamentations 3:22-24 ESV   22. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end, 23. They are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.  24. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."



If I have a favorite part of the day and one were to ask me what time of the day is my favorite, I would have to say the "early morning." No matter what time of the year it is, I enjoy the mornings most. Everything at the start of a day is fresh and new. I happily accept the gift of God for one more day of life and drink a cup or two of coffee and write my blog. My prayers start off the day and it is just all around, a sweet hour.

I have a choice to make every morning. I have the job of choosing my attitude for the day and how I will accept what this day brings, good or bad. I can complain all day or be thankful for the day and what comes along. I can choose to laugh or cry. I can sing or be quiet. God wrote this day for me and it is what He makes it to be. It is my choice as to how I will embrace the day. 

So today I have chosen to be a day where I hopefully can be a blessing to someone. I know God is always at work and I asked Him if He would take me along with Him this day. My choice and mine alone. I will have to see where He will lead me. Maybe I will have something to write about tomorrow. 

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment