Tuesday, April 16, 2024

The Family Gathering 4/16/2024

 Good Morning,

A hot cup of Door County Highlander Grog is teasing my tasted buds this morning and it is time to write.

We have been invited to Sunday dinner this week by my brother. Our small family has a hard time with our busy schedules to be able to get together. I am looking forward to a full blown Italian dinner and some down time. As for now, everything is going as planned. But anything can happen and cause us to be one or two short at the dinner table. 

I for one have started praying for that not to be the case. I have been looking forward to this family gathering for a long time. My thought for today is this. If it concerns you and others and you want to see it through, start praying for it now. Satan likes nothing better than to keep families apart. 

1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

If it is of value to you, then treat it with the importance of prayer. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment