Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A Heavy Hand 4/10/2024

 Good Morning,

The day began with prayer and a hot cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee. It is very quiet in the house and it is time to write. 

Acts 1:11NKJV  " Men of Galilee , why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken from you up into heaven, will come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven. 

For the last two days I have been writing with a heavy hand. My messages have not been too uplifting or joyful. Today will be a beautiful thought. On Monday as the world experienced the "Eclipse" I found myself sitting in a parking lot at the time of the eclipse. I wasn't there to observe the eclipse, but to experience another doctor's appointment. I saw people outside of the medical office wearing the approved glasses for viewing the event and they were all excited and pointing to the sky.

I thought to myself and chuckled as to how much this eclipse was thrilling people. I was happy for them and continued my thoughts that may have even been a prayer. "Lord you are coming again some day. How nice it would be if it were today. Everyone is looking up. I wonder how they will react to your return.?"

Yes, Jesus will return some day and it will make the eclipse seem like a "Non Event" Will you be ready?

Have a great day. Things are looking up!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment