Sunday, April 7, 2024

Sunday Made For You And Me 4/7/2024

 Good Morning,

I awoke to the birds singing. Two low flying geese honked their way through our yard and the sun will be out for a little bit of time before it clouds up. I am absorbing the aroma of a hot cup of Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee and it is time to write. 

Proverbs 4:23 ESV Keep your heart with all vigilance for from it flow the springs of life. 


I have been battling some type of flu bug for 8 days now and it isn't showing any signs of giving up. I am going to take advantage of this bug and rest another day before making trip number three to the doctor. I will turn this thing loose on itself. God made the Sabbath as a day of rest and that is exactly what I am going to do. I will fully use God's day as He made it for us and it is to be a day of rest. 

I intend on taking some of that time and appreciate my wife who has been carrying the load for the entire time this has run it's course. I intend to sit in that sunshine and breathe in some fresh air and listen to the bird concert. I will read my Bible outdoors and watch our dogs try to outsmart a squirrel or two. 

My friends, each day does not have to see us knee deep in work, turmoil, and fighting off  the world. withdraw and recharge your body, mind and soul, and use the day God made just for that. 

Marty

2 comments:

  1. I pray that Jesus will eliminate every bad thing in your body that is not of Him. May His healing penetrate every part of your body in Jesus name. You have much work to do yet for the Lord.

    ReplyDelete