Friday, April 12, 2024

God Writes Us Love Notes 4/12/2024

 Good Morning,

I just poured a hot cup of Door County Black and Tan Coffee and this Friday has begun. 

Psalm 96:11-12 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice., let the sea roar, and all that fills it. 12. Let the field exult and everything in it! Then shall the trees of the forest sing for joy.


I don't save a lot of stuff, especially notes or cards. I have a few scrolled away from my mother, my wife, my daughter, my nephews and some from my grandson. Our home is a museum of photos and memories. It probably wouldn't win home of the year in the decorating venue, but it is filled with memories and times of love.

I was looking at the apple trees in our yard and given the fact that the branches are full of buds, we have a good chance of a decent apple crop this year. I have written before that one of the best days of each year is when the apple trees blossom. My best guess is that it will be around Mothers Day this year.

Rene asked me why the apple blossoms mean so much to me. My answer was swift. "They are a love letter from God. They are beautiful to see. They remind me that He loves us and has blessed us with apple blossoms for many years." Friends it is as if God opens those blossoms and says "Hey Old Man, I opened them again for you to see." That love note reminds me of how Great God Is and yet still takes time to write to me from our trees. 

Enjoy the notes God writes for you and never take them for granted.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment