Monday, April 15, 2024

Starting The Week Off Right 4/15/2024

 Good Morning,

The sun is shining once more through our upper window. My cup of Door County Blackberry Shortcake Coffee is nice and hot. It is time to write. 

1 Corinthians 14:40 But all things should be done decently and in order. 


Monday arrived right on time and announced itself earlier this morning. To start the week I have laid out a schedule for work, some chores, and few personal appointments. I have set aside some time for Bible study and prayer. The week is pretty much filled up already, but it is nice to have this schedule outlined on my phone.  More than likely something will come along that needs to be worked in because of the attention it needs. Possibly that new addition to the schedule will require me to rearrange and switch a priority or two. 

Having a schedule even just for my wife and I is a great way to communicate and allows us to live without confusion or stress between us. We take a few minutes on Sunday evening to discuss the upcoming week and we have a clear vision as to what each of us needs to get done and where each other is. 

So for us, to organize our time on Sunday, seems to a good way to start off the week. Confusion and being disorganized leads to stress and who needs more stress?

Have a great day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment