Sunday, October 1, 2023

Husbands Love Your Wives 10/1/2023

 Good Morning,

I have a warm cup of Door County Maple Coffee with me at my desk. It is time to write. 

I have been battling some pain from a surgery on my mouth and I look forward to seeing my doctor tomorrow.  Our grass needed to be mowed and yesterday I was going to hop on the tractor and get it done. That's when my wife Rene stopped me and said "No way! You don't need to be bouncing around on the lawn irritating your mouth." And she proceeded to cut the grass. 

Ephesians 5: Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. 

I knew she was right yet I did not want to give into the pain. As she was driving around the yard I was thinking about how blessed I am to have not only a wife, but a true partner. A partner who takes ownership in all we do and more. 

Fellas, if you are married, one way to say thank you is too make sure your wife knows that you love her. Say it often. Express your thanks for having her say yes to your proposal. Know the little things that make her smile and do those things. Most of all pray for her and ask God to bless her in ways that you can't. Make sure she feels secure in your marriage and she is safe with you around. 

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment