Tuesday, October 17, 2023

No. Never Alone 10/17/2023

 Good Morning,

I am waiting for the Door County Maple Coffee to brew and as long as I am waiting I will begin to write. The coffee will be sipped on in the truck today.

Photo Credit a Friend!


Now and then I like to hunt alone. I take one of the dogs and off I go to hunt and unclog my mind. I can hear more when I am alone and I can quit whenever I want to. I am aware that I am really never totally alone. God is present wherever I Go and He often let's me see things I wouldn't see from the recliner. God has an uncanny way of showing off for you in nature. He send His love on a cloud or a bird, fresh snow. a sky full of stars, or a deer drinking from the river. 

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 

I can't really hide from God. Nor do I desire to run and hide from Him. He fills the silence with a song from a lark. He shakes the bones with His thunder. He lights the night sky with the moon and the stars.

My friends we are never alone and we are loved by God so much that He sent His son to die for us and our sins. And yet He takes time to paint the sky for us to see.'

Have a wonderful day.

Marty

1 comment:

  1. Did not see your blog on the 17th but, yes God painted me beautiful sky this AM.

    ReplyDelete