Wednesday, October 11, 2023

A Psalm Passage For Israel 10/11/2023

 Good Morning,

My cup is filled with hot Door County Caramel Apple Coffee and our two dogs are asleep at my feet. It is time to write.

The world was shocked when it was announced that Israel had been attacked by terrorists a couple days ago. Immediately Israel declared war on the terrorist group Hamas. This happened so fast that families really didn't have time to react and properly mourn their losses. Hundreds were killed and just as many were injured. 

I really can't find the words to express my sorrow and my sympathy. But I know this, God will lead Israel into this battle and I would not want to be Hamas. I leave my Jewish friends with this passage. 

Psalm91:1-3   1. Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust" 3. Surely He will save you from the fowlers snare and from the deadly pestilence.

My prayers are with the people of Israel. May God strengthen them and avenge their losses.

Marty

1 comment:

  1. I stand with my LORD and with Israel, Gods chosen people.

    ReplyDelete