Monday, October 9, 2023

The Mountains Display God's Majesty 10/9/2023

 Good Morning,

I will keep it short and sweet today. I just poured a hot cup of Door County Highlander grog Coffee and I am ready to write. 

Psalm 104:8 The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place that You have appointed for them. 

If you travel in any direction you can find God's power and majesty in His creations. I truly believe that mountains and waterfalls are perfect examples of nature showing God's paintbrush on this world. A friend of mine sent me a photo that he took of a beautiful mountain with snow caps. 

                   Photo Credit Alan Jorgenson 

My friend was blessed to see this view of God's miracles and His attention to detail. But to think that God with His power could also shrink this mountain and wash it away is mind boggling.. I pray that never happens. It makes you wonder how many people have stood in awe of what God did. I wonder how many said thank you? Don't take these wonders for granted. Thank the Creator and Author of all life and scenery. Say thank you!

marty

No comments:

Post a Comment