Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Better Than A Guard Dog. 10/4/2023

 Good Morning,

I am drinking a small cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee and I am looking forward to getting this day started.

Now days it seems as if we have more security equipment on our cars, homes, computers, and bank accounts than ever before. More people have guns than ever before. I recall a day way back in time when I purchased a gun for hunting, never did I think about it as home protection. But times have changed and now I look at it as part of our security system. We also have two dogs who might bark at intruders, but that's about it. 

We forget that we have a God who never sleeps and we should look to Him for security and protection. 

Psalm 121. I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from? 2. My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth. 3.He will not let your foot slip- He who watches over you will not slumber.

God never sleeps and is faithful to watch over us. That should help us to sleep better!!!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment