Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Call Out And I Will Answer 10/24/23

 Good Morning,

I just poured a hot cup of Door County Country Morning Blend Coffee and it is time to write. 

One of the greatest calls to us by God is found in Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. 

It also comes with a promise that God will answer. That is a dear, dear call and a promise. Not every answer we receive is just what we want. That is where our faith comes in and we need to be reassured that God heard and He answered, it could be an answer of no, or wait or "yes" here it is. We need to trust in God and His desire to answer with what is best for us. 

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Many years ago I applied for a job and did not receive it. I was very disappointed. I had prayed long and hard for that job, It would have required my wife and I to move to another city. I was down and out for a day or two and then just accepted that it was not God's will for my life. 6 months later I received an even better job and did not have to move. God had something better in mind for me and it did not interfere with our serving in our church.

So the main point of today is this. Trust in God, He is the only one who knows your tomorrows. 

Marty

2 comments:

  1. Trust God, don't stop praying, cry out to Him. Praying for the lost soul of my dad for 20 plus years. It looked,after a major heart attack,like he would not accept Christ. Dad went through several more major health struggles but, finally one month before he died he accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete