Wednesday, October 25, 2023

And The Winner Is ???? 10/25/2023

 Good Morning,

I just poured a hot mug of Door County Autumn Spice Coffee and it is steaming next to me. I am ready to write. 

John 14:6 Jesus answered, I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.


If you are reading this and you feel like life just keeps kicking you in the back seat of your pants, you just might feel like you are on the short end of the stick, there is no hope for you, and you can't even win a game of darts if you are the only one playing. You might not feel like you are the winning solution to anything. 

The truth is, if you are breathing today there is hope. If you ate something today, there is hope. If You were able to have shelter over your head for the night, there is hope. Sometimes the only place to go from the dark valleys is up. God often places us in a position that we need to look up to Him and let Him lead us up and through the valleys of despair. If you have trusted in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you are a winner. Your future home is a mansion. It is never dark where you will live someday, and there are no tears or pain in heaven. With a life secured by Jesus, there is always hope for tomorrow.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment