Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday Happiness 10/6/2023

 Good Morning,

I am enjoying a mug filled with Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee and it is time to write. 

1 Thessalonians5:17 Pray without ceasing!

Friday arrived right on time and I am happy to say I was ready for it. This is a happy day for me. I will be officiating at a wedding later today for a friends of mine. So I will put on my happy hat, and enjoy the day. You can tell just by listening to this couple, that they have found happiness with each other.

I am not a big wedding guy, but as I age I enjoy them more and more. I will celebrate with the two love birds and I will commit to pray for them weekly. I will do this for a year. Unless they read this they will not even know that every week they will be remembered in prayer. It is a gift that fits with everything they own and can't be returned or exchanged. Of course my wife Rene has another gift that she picked out, wrapped it up and will deliver it with a card with both of our names on it. I am good with that, yet I know that the first year of marriage requires more adjustments than the second year. I will pray!

So I have my happy thoughts for today and I will ask God to bless them, but I will do that every week for that first year. 

As for you dear friends and readers, think about the gift of prayer for the new graduates, the new school year and those starting out in marriage. Can you spare a little prayer time? I hope so. You never know, someone might be praying for you!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment