Thursday, June 1, 2023

Sending A request To God On Your Behalf 6/1/2023

 Good Morning,

My cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee is steaming next to me and it is time to write. 

I do believe in the power of prayer and that God hears all of our prayers. So today I want to ask Him for something that involves all who will read this. I have prayed and asked for God to bless all of you as only He can do. He knows your needs, wants and desires. 

Numbers 6:24-26 

The Lord bless you and keep you;

The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you.

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. 

I pray that as you trod this earth today you will find time to spend an hour with God. We may never meet, but you are loved and I consider it a privilege to be able to pray for you.

Have a great day!

Marty 

No comments:

Post a Comment