Thursday, June 29, 2023

Resting Up From A long Week. 6/29/2023

 Good Morning,

I am enjoying a hot mug of Door County Creme Coffee as I write and look forward to a long weekend.

Psalm 3:5 I Lie down and sleep, I awake again because the Lord sustains me. 

It has been a busy week and I am grateful for the work. It has been awhile since I have been kept this busy and I believe I am out of work shape. I have been going to bed earlier than normal and it has been a chore to pry me out of the rack in the morning. 

I have some simple plans for the weekend which includes attending a wedding reception for two wonderful young folks. I for sure want to get our dogs in the water for a work out and some training for the youngest one. 

One thing for sure, I will catch up on my rest. Have you ever been in awesome wonder of how God has made our bodies? We don't have to check with anyone else to know we are tired, hungry, thirsty, hot or cold. Our bodies were made to take care of us and to have us use them wisely. When we get a warning sign from our body, it essentially is God telling us to cool off or drink some water.

When we are tired and we close our eyes to sleep, it is God nudging you and I to rest. Once I thought of the complexity of the human body I just can't deny that God exists. He built us with love.

Food for thought on this fine Thursday. 

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment