Monday, June 5, 2023

Enjoy Some Innocence 6/5/2023

 Good Morning,

It is Monday and I am headed back into work. I will have a hot cup of door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee with me as I drive.

Psalm 42:1 As the deer pants for the water, so my souls longs after You.

A friend of mine was able to photograph a baby deer on their property not long ago. I decided to share it today with all of you. 


I look at this little miracle and I see a fawn who for now is totally dependent on it's mother for food, safety, and guidance. Although there are many dangers to worry about, it's only concern now is where is Mom? She is the fawn's whole world. The photo shows some beautiful foliage, sunshine and the innocence of a spotted fawn. 

There is a lot of beauty and innocence still in this world for us to see. One look at this and I can see God in nature and how He shows us himself with times like this. 

Take some time this week and let God put the word AWE back on your lips. Open your eyes as you walk and be amazed at what you can see. Enjoy some innocence. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment