Tuesday, June 27, 2023

God Isn't Finished With Me Yet 6/27/2023

 Good Morning,

It is time to write and sip on a hot mug of Door County Inn Keepers Blend Coffee. Then it's off to work I go!

At 66 years old there are still a few things that I want to change about me and at times I get very angry with myself for not measuring up to expectations. Despite the despair of not being all that I should be, I find solace in the thought that even God isn't finished with me. 

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you, will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. 

It's nice to know that God is not in a hurry and He completes His work when and how He sees fit. Better yet, it is also nice to know that God isn't done with me. I am not yet what I will be some day! Life is a long swim. 

Food for thought!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment