Friday, May 26, 2023

Thank You Lord For A Great Day 5/26/2023

 Good Morning,

I am running behind this morning in writing today. I just poured a hot mug of Door County Cherry Creme Coffee and now I am ready to write.

Psalm 118:24. This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:1 Praise to God for His everlasting mercy. His love endures forever. 

Photo Credit Nick Schutte

Have you ever had just one of those days when everything worked out great? From the morning until I fell asleep last night, I would have to say that it was a great day. Nothing exceptional happened to be note worthy. On the other hand nothing bad happened. The weather was perfect yesterday. I attended an outing with coworkers. I saw a couple old friends I hadn't seen in quite some time. I shared in reading my wife's birthday cards and we went out to eat to celebrate her big day. I laughed more yesterday than usual. I enjoyed yesterday. We should be grateful for every day we are given and I am. I just prayed and said thank you to God for yesterday. In my prayer of thanks I thanked Him for today. I know not what today will bring, but I am here to experience it. Every day is a gift from God. A friend once said to me "You win some. You lose some. Some get rained out. But you always dress to play the game." 

My thought for the day is this. We are blessed to be here and for some, today is a tough one. But you my friends make it better by just being here. Those who love you are glad you are here. You might be part of making another person's day a great day. 

Hopefully this finds you all blessed, content and smiling. You all were just prayed for. You are important!

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment