Tuesday, May 9, 2023

A Trip That Had To Be Taken 5/9/2023

 Good Morning,

I am on a short road trip and am away from my usual coffee and gas station coffee will have to do. That is my last whining for the day. 

Hebrews 13:16. Do not forget to do good and to share with others. This pleases the Lord. 

It is an important trip for a friend of ours and I am blessed to be able to help with getting her there. Given the route we are taking I will be able to make a stop for myself that is long overdue. I will write about it tomorrow and where I needed to go. 

Sometimes we need to just help out our friends when we can. This is the case for this trip. We need to take the focus off of ourselves now and then and lend a hand if possible. We can and I do get wrapped up in my own life way too much. I then become oblivious to to others in need and miss the call or plea for help. Most people will share a problem with you but never ask for the help they need. If we are really listening there is a hidden plea for help and we should offer the help even if it is inconvenient. They are more likely to accept help if you offer it than they are comfortable to ask for help. Learn to listen. 

God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment