Sunday, May 7, 2023

Looking At A Blessing. 5/7/2023

 Good Morning,

I am fully awake today and I am ready to write. I just poured a hot cup of Door County Raspberry Almond Coffee and it is time to start. 

Yesterday I was sitting at me desk looking at the crab apple tree that is just outside the window. The tree is just about ready to blossom. It is a sight that I look forward to every year. I must be very honest, as I get older I look forward to it more and more every year. I recall planting that tree many years ago and it has provided some nice shade on the house. 

The apple blossoms don't last too long, but that tree has not moved. It has grown yearly and is still in the same spot. This annual miracle of the blossoming tree, reminds me that I am to remember my own roots and the good things I have learned from God and my ancestry. I am always to blossom where I am planted. As you blossom let the color of your satisfied soul in Jesus shine through.

Proverbs 16:20 Whoever listens to what is taught will succeed and will be happy. Those who trust in the Lord will be joyful.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 God has made everything beautiful in it's time.

Marty


1 comment:

  1. That translation of Pro 16:20 leaves the LORD out!

    ReplyDelete