Friday, May 5, 2023

Remember Who Has Your Back . 5/5/2023

 Good Morning,

Another Friday has arrived and except for an appointment for my annual physical with my doctor It should be a day of gathering firewood for the winter. I will imbibe on a hot cup of Door County Pecan Cinnamon Ice Cream Coffee a little later. It's time to write. 

Psalm 3:3 But you, Lord are a shield around me, my glory, One who lifts my head high. 


This morning's passage reminds us that we are important to God and that despite the attempts of the evil one we can lift our head high. When we are down, trodden God is there to lift up our heads and set us on the path of each day. We can walk boldly because we can say "Our Father" We know Who our Shield is and we belong to the family of God. 

Have you ever felt that no one listens to you and no one thinks you are of value to talk with? It is quite the opposite. The One, The Only God believes you are important and He tells us to call out to Him. God is never too busy or bored with us to not listen. 

Jeremiah 33:3 Call out to Me and I will answer you. 

So today, put some spring back in your walk, a smile on your face, place a song in your heart, and hope in your soul.  God is your shield, glory and biggest cheer leader. 

Have a blessed day.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment