Monday, March 7, 2022

The Radio And Me 3/7/2022

Good Morning,

I just poured myself a hot travel mug of Door County Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend Coffee. I feel the need to be warm today and awake. This coffee should do it. 

I am traveling North for work today and have about a two hour trip ahead of me. And let's not forget the return trip. I am not sure what today will bring today, but one thing for sure is this. With my early start and  my desire to be spiritually fed, I will be tuning in my car radio to whatever Christian station I can find that will be featuring some old time radio preachers. I have the need to go old school this morning. 

I will be listening for four hours today and I am sure that I will hear something God wants me to hear and I will be better for having tuned in. I know that whenever those old school guys preach they saturate their messages with Scripture. And that is just what I need. 

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 

My soul will be well fed today. I recommend when having some down time like I will today, everyone can fill the void with some preaching and some Scripture.

God bless.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment