Thursday, March 31, 2022

Last Day In March 3/31/2022

Good Morning,

I let two clean and dry dogs out for their morning business and two muddy and wet dogs returned. I didn't see that as a fair deal. Somehow today feels like it should be Friday but it isn't. My mug is full of hot Door County Highlander Grog Coffee and now it is time to write. My intentions are to enjoy this mug full of hot java and then decide if I have room for one more.

We as a family have been praying for one of our family members to obtain a new job. We have been in prayer for quite some time. Yesterday we received the news that an excellent job offer was made to our loved one and accepted! 

I remember starting this prayer request over a year ago and at times it seemed like every door was closed and not much was going to open if anything at all. Now and then there would be a glimmer of something happening but to no avail. I am grateful for those who have joined me in this petition to God and for their faithfulness in prayer. 

I would be truly out of line if I didn't thank God publicly for his provision and His timing, Thank you Father. Always, always, remember where all answers to prayer come from. 

Luke 17:11-19  11. Now on His way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border along the border of Samaria and Galilee. 12 As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy, met him. They stood at a distance. 13. They called out in a loud voice, " Jesus, Master have pity on us."

14. When he say them, he said, "Go show yourselves to the priests," And as they went they were cleansed. 

15. One off them, who when he saw he was healed came back praising God in a loud voice. 16. He threw himself at the feet of Jesus and thanked him. This man was a Samaritan.

17. Jesus asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? 18. Has no one else returned to give praise to God except for this foreigner?" 19. He said to him, "Rise and go. Your faith has made you well." 

I learned a lot in this last year of being patient when God does not seem to answer. His timing is best and often waits for us to have our backs up against the wall so that our faith can truly be placed in Him. His timing is always best for us. 

Micah 7:7 But as for me I will to the Lord. I will wait on the God of my salvation; My God will hear me. 

Food for thought. 

Marty





2 comments: