Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Making Decisions 3/29/2022

 Good Morning,

My day has started with a bang and I need a hot cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee to push me on ahead today. 

Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths. 

I will be starting my time as a juror in the county where I live. I do not know what the day will hold but I know Who holds the future. I have been in prayer regarding the case I could get assigned to and have been asking for wisdom as to what to do. 


So for today, I have to cut this short and head down town to the courthouse. I will have some quiet time to myself during the day and I will use it for prayer and some study while I wait. 

My point for the day is this. Use your time to the best of your ability. Any decisions to be made should be prayed through and through.

Food for thought. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment