Monday, September 6, 2021

What If? What Will We Do When it Happens? 9/6/2021

 Good Morning,

I am off to the field soon for some hunting. I just filled my Thermos bottle with Door County Caramel Apple Coffee and now it is time to write.

"I am an old man, and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."                             Mark Twain



I can say for myself that I have spent many nights worrying about things I have no control over. Many times I would surpass the reality of a situation and imagine what would happen if this or that happened. I would try to solve every worst case scenario. I believe that men and women both do this.

Then either the situation dissolved itself, or there was never a situation to begin with. We worry about thigs that in many instances never happen.

Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. 

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 

Matthew 6:27 Can any one of you by worrying, add a single hour to your life?

When you find yourself worrying, is the worry actually reality or just your vivid imagination?

Have a blessed day.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment