Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Even In The Pumpkin Patch 9/28/21

 Good Morning,

I am enjoying a hot cup of Door County Pumpkin Spice Coffee while I write. I just finished watching our two dogs trying to catch rabbits. Rabbits 2 - Springers 0. Those two will never learn.



My wife and I just returned from a three day getaway. We like the 3 day thing now and then. We start out with a plan or two, but are always flexible to changes along the way, if something strikes us a fun or very interesting. We just never know where we will detour to or what we might discover along the way. We always pray before we start out and we know that God travels with us. We thank Him for the downtime, rest and the adventures. 

Matthew 18:20 Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there with them.

Thought for the day. God would love to vacation with you. He responds to that invitation with a hearty yes!

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment