Saturday, September 4, 2021

Feeling Like The Out House? 9/4/2021

 Good Morning, 

Saturday it is! I am writing from inside our home today. Normally on a Saturday I write from the picnic table on our patio. The weather this morning will not allow me to do that. So with a hot cup of Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee next to me, I will begin to write.

I am going to get right to the point today. Have you ever or are you feeling like an out house? I will define out house. It is a toilet without plumbing. It is a small building without plumbing, placed over a deep pit and people go there to dispel waste from their bodies. How' is that coffee tasting right now? 

The pit is not something you would want to fall into for sure! You also would not want anything of value to fall into the cavern of poop! Recently I was told about a lady who dropped her cell phone into the cesspool and was seen trying to retrieve it by hand. I am not sure I could ever do that. 

But yet at times many people feel like the out house. The world seems to be depositing it's human waste on us. You lose a job and that isn't nice. You receive divorce papers or news that a spouse it cheating. Your new car gets stolen. You hire someone to provide a service and the service costs more than expected or the service stunk. You are feeling fine until your body lets you down. 

I am here to tell you that you are of value. And there is One who desires to reach in and pull you out of the out house. You are probably stuck with the bad service. You car might be returned or not returned. But yet Someone is willing to rescue you from the emotions of you feeling like your up to your neck in refuse and no one cares. You are worth more than a cell phone and as a matter of fact you are priceless.

Ezekiel 34:11-12 11.  "For thus says the Lord God. Behold, I, myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out.  12. As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep who have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness. 

Friends, you are loved and if you are reading this, you were prayed for this morning. I am here to say that you are loved.

God bless,

Marty


3 comments: